You might have some questions about Systemic Work or Systemic Constellations.
Please find below answers to most asked questions.
A representative represents a person, or an element in the constellation. Everyone seems to be able to be a representative. You could say that you lend your body and your senses to pick up the information about the system that is the subject of the constellation. Once a representative is set up, that person can articulate how she or he relates to the other elements in the constellation. To do this, a representative does not need to know anything about the system or element she or he represents.
This is an interesting phenomenon for which we do not yet have a scientific explanation. But apparently the senses that can perceive relationships, distance and proximity, are activated as soon as we are in a constellation.
Constellations are a great intuitive management method to use with complex or repetitive problems. Areas in which business constellations are the ideal solution include:
- Management decisions about transformations in the organization e.g. mergers, reorganizations
- Marketing (intuitive marketing) e.g. what marketing channels to use, which products to develop, identifying why sales are dropping
- Strategy development
- Diagnosing the root cause of complex or repetitive problems
- When you sense there is something wrong, but cannot put your finger on
- When there is a conflict and the source is uncertain or doesn’t appear to make sense
- Goal setting
- Team building and resolving problems in teams